Stella Alpina is our second shaving soap based on the Beta 4.2 Formulation.
Similarly to its predecessor, the Cosmo shaving soap, Stella Alpina is featured by a fantastic post-shave effect. By adding the Edelweiss Extract* (Leontopodium Alpinum) and Hazelnut Oil (Corylus Avellana), together with a new balancing of the other ingredients, we improved its overall performances during the shave.
*extract from the organically cultivated Swiss Alpine plant Edelweiss (Leontopodium alpinum Cass.) for cosmetic application and certified organic by ECOCERT, COSMOS, and NATRUE.
The soap puck comes in a container of transparent PET meant to be used as a “cartridge” inside our bowls (wood bowls: mahogany or walnut ) giving the possibility to switch between the various soap pucks. The soap puck, without the PET container, can also be used into our beautiful resin bowls: faux horn, faux tortoise-shell, faux ivory).
Please note: the PET cup is not meant to be used as a bowl itself.
The main soap features are:
- 100% vegetable (except fragrance)
- NO PALM OIL (against deforestation)
- NO preservatives/chelating agents/antioxydants of chemical origin
- NO petroleum derivatives, mineral oils, dyes, parabens
- NO EDTA – SLS – BHT – SLES – PEG
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Sunflower Seedate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Galactoarabinan, Parfum/Fragrance, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Copernica Cerifera Cera, Cera Alba, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
- Sodium Cocoate: sodium salt of coconut oil
- Potassium Stearate: potassium salt of stearic acid
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: sodium salt of coconut fatty acids (gently cleanses giving softness to skin)
- Rapeseedate sodium: sodium salt of rapeseed
- Sunflower Seedate sodium: sodium salt of sunflower oil
- Aqua / Water / Eau: water / moisture
- Leontopodium Alpinum Extract: Extract of Edelweiss (antioxidant – prevents the loss of collagen and gives elasticity to the skin)
- Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil: Hazelnut oil (purifying – astringent – rebalancing)
- Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract: Manna (highly softening and emollient)
- Shorea stenoptera Seed Butter: butter illipe (prevents and combats dry skin giving long lasting hydration and bringing back the elasticity)
- Galactoarabinan: larch extract (has the ability to reduce the loss of trans-epidermal water, better known as TEWL, going to the aid of basically dry skin)
- Parfum / Fragrance: fragrance
- Ternifolia Macadamia Seed Oil: Macadamia oil (known to have a sun protection factor “SPF” natural. In addition to protecting the skin from the sun is moisturizing and regenerating)
- Sucrose Cocoate: mixture of esters saccarosi and coconut oil fatty acid esters (gives the skin a soft and smooth effect)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: Shea butter (emollient, moisturizing, rejuvenating the skin barrier)
- Ricinus Communis Oil: Castor oil (lubricant)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil: sweet almond oil (moisturizing, firming)
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch: rice starch (softening, soothing)
- Copernican Cerifera Cera: Thickening
- Cera Alba: Thickening Film forming
- Xanthan Gum: Xanthan gum (a thickener, lubricant)
- Glycerin: Glycerin (lubricant, moisturizer, emollient)
- Stearic Acid: stearic acid (gives the skin a creamy touch)
- Sodium Chloride: Salt
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E (antioxidant, leaves skin soft smooth skin)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: grapeseed oil (protects the skin from aging, firming, stimulating the capillary microcirculation)
- Citric Acid: Citric acid (chelating)
- Sodium Benzoate: preservative
- Potassium Sorbate: preservative
- Citral: allergen (present in the fragrance)
- Citronellol: allergen (present in the fragrance)
- Coumarin: allergen (present in the fragrance)
- Hexyl Cinnamal: allergen (present in the fragrance)
- Limonene: allergen (present in the fragrance)
- Linalool: allergen (present in the fragrance)
- cover the soap surface with a thin veil of hot water for few minutes. The quantity of water needed may vary depending on your water hardness and the rate of humidity of the soap, a correct quantity is when the whole soap surface is covered by water,
- soak a badger shaving brush (being it the best perfomer when it comes to water absorbing),
- rinse it well and then pour the thin veil of water that bloomed the soap on the knot, and then start loading (20-30 seconds),
- face/bowl lather without adding water.
Not tested on animals
This product contributes to the fight against deforestation:
|Soap 100% vegetable, NO PALM OIL. For the saponification we use only FOOD GRADE vegetable oils , of which 50% oil COCONUT. A soap of the highest quality, with moisturizing and foaming properties. This is our contribution to the protection of forests, whose main cause of deforestation, is the consumption of palm oil.|