Special Edition Shaving Soap for Cosmoprof 2016 international fair.
Cosmo shaving soap represents our latest evolution in the Beta formulations and a big step towards slickness and post shave properties enhancement, hence the definition “beta 4.2”.
The renewed formulation, different from the previous ones we made, and the addition of larch extract (Genus Larix Extract), provide an excellent post shave and an overall amazing shave experience.
The larch extract is also able to reduce the trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL), thus helping those skin types that tend to dryness.
We also added a new vegetal compound, based on castor oil, that gives a lubricating action and helps the razor mechanical action.
The aluminum container is anthracite coloured, enriched with a metallic label in antique brass.
Other important features of Cosmo Shaving Soap are:
- 100% Vegetable (except from the fragrance)
- no palm oil
- no preservatives/chelating agents/anti-oxidants of chemical origin
- no petroleum derivatives, no mineral oils, no colouring agents, no
- no EDTA – SLS – BHT – SLES – PEG
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate – Potassium Stearate – Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate- Sodium Rapeseedate – Sodium Sunflower Seedate – Aqua (Water) – Galactoarabinan – Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil – Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract – Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter – Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil – Sucrose Cocoate – Parfum (Fragrance) – Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter – Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil – Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch – Xanthan Gum – Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax) Cera – Glycerin – Cera Alba – Stearic Acid – Tocopheryl Acetate – Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil – Citric acid – Hexyl Cinnamal – Limonene
With maximum transparency, we explain the function of each ingredient:
- Sodium Cocoate: sodium salt of coconut oil
- Potassium Stearate: potassium salt of stearic acid
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: sodium salt of coconut fatty acids (gently
- cleanses giving softness to skin)
- Rapeseedate sodium: sodium salt of rapeseed
- Sunflower Seedate sodium: sodium salt of sunflower oil
- Aqua (Water) Eau: water / moisture
- Galactoarabinan: larch extract (has the ability to reduce the loss of trans-epidermal water, better known as TEWL, going to the aid of basically dry skin)
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil: Castor oil (lubricant)
- Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract: Manna (highly softening and emollient)
- Shorea stenoptera Seed Butter: butter illipe (prevents and combats dry skin giving long lasting hydration and bringing back the elasticity)
- Ternifolia Macadamia Seed Oil: Macadamia oil (known to have a sun protection factor “SPF” natural. In addition to protecting the skin from the sun is moisturizing and regenerating)
- Sucrose Cocoate
- Parfum (Fragrance): perfume
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: Shea butter (emollient, moisturizing, rejuvenating the skin barrier) Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil: sweet almond oil
- (moisturizing, firming)
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch: rice starch (softening, soothing)
- Xanthan Gum: Xanthan gum (a thickener, lubricant)
- Carnauba palm (Carnauba Wax) Wax: Thickening
- Glycerin: Glycerin (lubricant, moisturizer, emollient)
- Cera Alba: Thickening, forming
- Stearic Acid: stearic acid (gives the skin a creamy touch)
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E (antioxidant, leaves skin soft smooth skin)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: grapeseed oil (protects the skin from aging, firming, stimulating the capillary microcirculation)
- Citric acid: citric acid (chelating)
- Hexyl Cinnamal: allergen (present in the fragrance)
- Limonene: allergen (present in the fragrance)
Not tested on animals