Special edition on the occasion of the Cosmoprof 2016 international fair, now in the new 2021 restyling package.
Cosmo soap, already an evolution of the previous Beta formulations in its 4.2 version, is now reformulated in Beta 4.3.
The Larch extract combined with the characteristics of the 4.3 formulation, lead the Cosmo to reach an excellent post-shave level and great post-shaving comfort.
Larch extract also has the ability to reduce trans epidermal water loss, better known as TEWL, helping dry skin.
We also added a special ingredient, based on castor oil, which performs a lubricating action that favors the mechanical action of shaving.
Other important features of Cosmo Shaving Soap are:
- 100% Vegetable (except from the fragrance)
- no palm oil
- no preservatives/chelating agents/anti-oxidants of chemical origin
- no petroleum derivatives, no mineral oils, no colouring agents, no
- no EDTA – SLS – BHT – SLES – PEG
A composition with a distinctly sensual character. The spicy notes of the Heart blend with the warm and enveloping notes of Roasted Coffee and Vetiver in an oriental and seductive twist.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Sunflower Seedate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Galactoarabinan, Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract, Erythritol, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Ricinus Communis Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Parfum/Fragrance, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernica Cerifera Cera, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Citral, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool.
With maximum transparency, we explain the function of each ingredient:
- Sodium Cocoate: sodium salt of coconut oil
- Potassium Stearate: potassium salt of stearic acid
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: sodium salt of coconut fatty acids (gently
- cleanses giving softness to skin)
- Rapeseedate sodium: sodium salt of rapeseed
- Sunflower Seedate sodium: sodium salt of sunflower oil
- Aqua (Water) Eau: water / moisture
- Galactoarabinan: larch extract (has the ability to reduce the loss of trans-epidermal water, better known as TEWL, going to the aid of basically dry skin)
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil: Castor oil (lubricant)
- Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract: Manna (highly softening and emollient)
- Shorea stenoptera Seed Butter: butter illipe (prevents and combats dry skin giving long lasting hydration and bringing back the elasticity)
- Ternifolia Macadamia Seed Oil: Macadamia oil (known to have a sun protection factor “SPF” natural. In addition to protecting the skin from the sun is moisturizing and regenerating)
- Sucrose Cocoate
- Parfum (Fragrance): perfume
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: Shea butter (emollient, moisturizing, rejuvenating the skin barrier) Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil: sweet almond oil
- (moisturizing, firming)
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch: rice starch (softening, soothing)
- Xanthan Gum: Xanthan gum (a thickener, lubricant)
- Carnauba palm (Carnauba Wax) Wax: Thickening
- Glycerin: Glycerin (lubricant, moisturizer, emollient)
- Cera Alba: Thickening, forming
- Stearic Acid: stearic acid (gives the skin a creamy touch)
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E (antioxidant, leaves skin soft smooth skin)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: grapeseed oil (protects the skin from aging, firming, stimulating the capillary microcirculation)
- Citric acid: citric acid (chelating)
- Hexyl Cinnamal: allergen (present in the fragrance)
- Limonene: allergen (present in the fragrance)
Not tested on animals