150g Shaving Soap, worked in plodder, extruded and cut by hand. The logo on the soap is “hammered” as it was in use at the beginning of the last century, before the coming of printing press. Soap diameter is 87mm, the same of the puck we sell inside the cardboard box. This will allow you to substitute the soap once it’s over with a new one, keeping this beautiful tin as the container.
The aluminum tin is printed (not labeled), and coloured in green.
The presence of Dryopteris filix-mas Root Extract (extract of Male Fern), has the power to balance your skin.
The indication Beta 4.3, indicates the stage of product development.
Below we explore the characteristics of the shave soap:
100% vegetable (except fragrance)
NO palm oil (forest protection)
NO preservatives / chelators / antioxidants of chemical origin
NO petroleum, mineral oils, dyes, parabens
NO EDTA – SLS – BHT – SLES – PEG
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Sunflower Seedate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Erythritol, Ricinus Communis Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernica Cerifera Cera, Cera Alba, Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract, Dryopteris filix-mas Root Extract, Galactoarabinan, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Parfum/Fragrance, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool.
In full transparency, we explain the functionality of each individual ingredient, but to protect the formulation, we show the exact percentages of only some of them.
- Sodium Cocoate: sodium salt of coconut oil
- Potassium Stearate: potassium salt of stearic acid
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: sodium salt of coconut fatty acids (gently cleanses giving softness to skin)
- Rapeseedate sodium: sodium salt of rapeseed
- Sunflower Seedate sodium: sodium salt of sunflower oil
- Aqua / Water / Eau: water / moisture
- Coco Glucoside: derived from coconut oil
- Glyceryl Oleate: forming, slows the loss of trans-epidermal water
- Erythritol: moisturizing
- Ricinus Communis Oil: Castor oil (lubricant)
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Thickening
- Copernican Cerifera Cera: Thickening
- Cera Alba: Thickening Film forming
- Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract: Manna (highly softening and emollient)
- Dryopteris filix-mas Root Extract: extract Fern Male, rebalancing for impure skin
- Galactoarabinan: larch extract (has the ability to reduce the loss of trans-epidermal water, better known as TEWL, going to the aid of basically dry skin)
- Shorea stenoptera Seed Butter: butter illipe (prevents and combats dry skin giving long lasting hydration and bringing back the elasticity)
- Parfum / Fragrance: fragrance
- Ternifolia Macadamia Seed Oil: Macadamia oil (known to have a sun protection factor “SPF” natural. In addition to protecting the skin from the sun is moisturizing and regenerating)
- Sucrose Cocoate: mixture of esters saccarosi and coconut oil fatty acid esters (gives the skin a soft and smooth effect)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: Shea butter (emollient, moisturizing, rejuvenating the skin barrier)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil: sweet almond oil (moisturizing, firming)
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch: rice starch (softening, soothing)
- Xanthan Gum: Xanthan gum (a thickener, lubricant)
- Glycerin: Glycerin (lubricant, moisturizer, emollient)
- Stearic Acid: stearic acid (gives the skin a creamy touch)
- Sodium Chloride: Salt
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E (antioxidant, leaves skin soft smooth skin)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: grapeseed oil (protects the skin from aging, firming, stimulating the capillary microcirculation)
- Citric Acid: Citric acid (chelating)
- Alpha Isomethyl Ionone: allergen (contained in the fragrance)
- Citronellol: allergen (contained in the fragrance)
- Coumarin: allergen (contained in the fragrance)
- Limonene: allergen (contained in the fragrance)
- Linalool: allergen (contained in the fragrance)
- cover the soap surface with a thin veil of hot water for few minutes. The quantity of water needed may vary depending on your water hardness and the rate of humidity of the soap, a correct quantity is when the whole soap surface is covered by water,
- soak a badger shaving brush (being it the best perfomer when it comes to water absorbing),
- rinse it well and then pour the thin veil of water that bloomed the soap on the knot, and then start loading (20-30 seconds),
- face/bowl lather without adding water.
|Shave Soap 100% vegetable, NO PALM OIL. For the saponification we use only FOOD GRADE vegetable oils , of which 50% oil COCONUT. A soap of the highest quality, with moisturizing and foaming properties. This is our contribution to the protection of forests, whose main cause of deforestation, is the consumption of palm oil.|