150g Shaving Soap, worked in plodder, extruded and cut by hand. The logo on the soap is “hammered” as it was in use at the beginning of the last century, before the coming of printing press.
The packaging is composed by a box of rigid cardboard covered with natural paper.
A special wood bowl allow to use it as a “cartridge”.
Although the PET container can be used as a proper bowl, is NOT designed for that purpose.
An inner paper tissue wraps and enhances a unique shave soap, born from years of experience in the art of saponification.
We can proudly call the product 100% Made in Italy. In addition to the soap base (saponificated and produced by us), the label, the PET container and the paper only come from Italian suppliers. The Beta 4.3 indicates the stage of development, initially as a Beta 1.0 and improved step by step.
Below we explore the characteristics of the soap:
• 100% vegetable (except fragrance)
• NO palm oil (forest protection)
• NO preservatives / chelators / antioxidants of chemical origin
• NO petroleum, mineral oils, dyes, parabens
• NO EDTA – SLS – BHT – SLES – PEG
A formula so rich in natural active ingredients, with the following properties: softening, emollient, moisturizing, regenerating of the skin barrier, firming, lubricating, soothing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, toning.
This soap contains a high percentage of Manna, coming from the Park of Madonie in Sicily. The place is situated between the towns of Castelbuono and Pollina.
Manna derives from the incision made onto the Ash tree and it has a rich composition of active substance. But the best feature that you will love is the skin softness and the confort sense in your post shaving.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Sunflowerseedate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Erythritol, Ricinus Communis Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernica Cerifera Cera, Cera Alba, Galactoarabinan, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Parfum/Fragrance, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Limonene, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol.
In full transparency, we explain the functionality of each individual ingredient, but to protect the formulation, we show the exact percentages of only some of them.
- Sodium Cocoate: sodium salt from coconut oil
- Potassium Stearate: potassium salt from stearic acid
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: sodium salt from coconut fatty acids (delicately cleanses the skin softly)
- Sodium Rapeseedate: rapeseed sodium salt
- Sodium Sunflower Seeded: Sodium Salt from Sunflower Oil
- Aqua / Water / Eau: water / moisture
- Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract: Manna (highly softening and emollient)
- Coco Glucoside: derived from coconut oil
- Glyceryl Oleate: filmogen, slows down the loss of trans-epidermal water
- Erythritol: moisturizing
- Ricinus Communis Oil: Castor Oil (Lubricant)
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Viscous
- Copernica Cerifera Wax: Viscous
- Alba Wax: Filmogenic Viscosity
- Galactoarabinan: Larch extract (possesses the ability to reduce the loss of trans-epidermal water, better known as TEWL, helping the skin tendentially dry)
- Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter: Butter butter (prevents and combats skin dryness by giving long-lasting hydration and restoring its elasticity)
- Perfume / Fragrance: Perfume
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil: Macadamia Oil (known to have a natural “SPF” sun protection factor. In addition to protecting the skin from sunblock, it is moisturizing and regenerating)
- Sucrose Cocoate: Mixture of foreign saccarides and fatty acids from coconut oil (gives the skin a smooth and smooth effect)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: Shea butter (emollient, moisturizing, regenerating skin barrier)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil: sweet almond oil (moisturizing, elasticizing)
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch: Rice Starch (Softener, Soothing)
- Xanthan Gum: Xanthan gum (thickener, lubricant)
- Glycerin: glycerine (lubricant, moisturizer, emollient)
- Stearic Acid: stearic acid (gives the skin a creamy touch)
- Sodium Chloride: salt
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E (Antioxidant, Leave Soft Soft Skin)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: grape seed oil (protects skin from aging, firming, stimulating on capillary microcirculation)
- Citric Acid: Citric Acid (chelating)
- Limonene: allergen (contained in the scent)
- Coumarin: Allergen (Scented)
- Benzyl Benzoate: Allergen (Perfumed)
- Linalool: allergen (scented)
- Citronellol: Allergen (Perfumed)
- Geraniol: allergen (contained in perfume)
- Not tested on animals
This product contributes to the fight against deforestation: