Refill shaving soap 150g, worked in plodder, extruded and sliced by hand.
The name derives from the geographical area called Arctic Tundra, where the vegetable additives used in this soap find their natural habitat
- the Icelandic lichen (soothing, purifying, antibacterial, calming)
- the cranberry (suitable for sensitive skin, soothing and toning, gives freshness and vitality).
This soap is based on the Beta 4.1 formulation but the new additives, in addition to the properties described above, possess the characteristics that make the Tundra Artica very different from our previous soaps.
The foam is lighter and requires less water to build up.
The performances are balanced to improve the cutting depth.
This happens because of a film-forming effect, very noticeable as the brush passes increases.
This film, once it resides on the skin, decreases the mechanical friction and has a protective action against the blade. While rinsing it off from the face, this film is very palpable on the hands.
The logo on the soap is “hammered” as they used to do at the beginning of the last century, before the advent of the printing press.
The packaging is represented by a box of stiff cardboard covered with natural paper, personalized with stickers front / rear.
The refill is accommodated in a container of transparent PET to be used as “cartridge” for the loading of our wooden bowl, giving the possibility to switch between the various soaps.
With pride we can define the product 100% Made in Italy, as a whole: in addition to soap we saponified and worked, also the box, labels, PET and tissue paper, come exclusively from Italian suppliers.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Rapeseedate Sodium, Sodium Sunflower Seedate, Aqua / Water / Eau, Iceland Moss Extract, Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract, Parfum / Fragrance, Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit Extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Citronellol
With maximum transparency, we explain the function of each ingredient but, for the protection of the formulation, the percentages are not declared.
- Sodium Cocoate: sodium salt of coconut oil
- Potassium Stearate: potassium salt of stearic acid
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: sodium salt of coconut fatty acids (mild detergent, gives softness to the skin)
- Sodium Rapeseedate: sodium salt of rapeseed
- Sodium Seedate Sunflower: sodium salt of sunflower oil
- Aqua / Water / Eau: water / moisture
- Iceland Moss Extract: Icelandic Lichen Extract (soothing, purifying, antibacterial, soothing)
- Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract: Manna (highly softening and emollient)
- Parfum / Fragrance: perfume
- Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit Extract: Extract Cranberry (suitable for sensitive skin with a soothing, gives the skin firmness, freshness and vitality)
- Sucrose Cocoate: saccarosi mixture of esters and fatty acid esters from coconut oil (gives the skin a soft and smooth)
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter: Shea butter (emollient, moisturizing, rejuvenating the skin barrier)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil: sweet almond oil (moisturizing, elasticity)
- Oryza Sativa Starch: rice starch (softening, soothing)
- Xanthan Gum: xanthan gum (a thickener, lubricant)
- Glycerin: Glycerin (lubricant, moisturizer, emollient)
- Stearic Acid: stearic acid (gives the skin a creamy touch)
- Sodium Chloride: salt (used during saponification)
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E (antioxidant, leaving skin smooth soft)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: grape seed oil (protects the skin from aging, firming, stimulating the capillary microcirculation)
- Citric Acid: citric acid (chelating)
- Citronellol: allergen (in this fragrance)
- cover the soap surface with a thin veil of hot water for few minutes. The quantity of water needed may vary depending on your water hardness and the rate of humidity of the soap, a correct quantity is when the whole soap surface is covered by water,
- soak a badger shaving brush (being it the best perfomer when it comes to water absorbing),
- rinse it well and then pour the thin veil of water that bloomed the soap on the knot, and then start loading (20-30 seconds),
- face/bowl lather without adding water.
Not tested on animals