Blend of delicate and sulfate-free surfactants at pH 5.5, which cleanse effectively without damaging the hydrolipidic film. The formula is enriched with a blend of plant substances that act as substitutes for the Natural Moisturizing Factor.
The fragrance opens with the sparkling notes of Bergamot, Lemon and Tangerine. Then we come to the body, characterized by the spiciness of the Ginger root and Sichuan Pepper, all accompanied by the heady freshness of the Bourbon Geranium leaves. The base of the fragrance is a sensual mix of amber notes, Sandalwood, Patchouli and Vetiver.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glucose, Sodium Glutamate, Sorbitol, Urea, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium PCA, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: It is obtained from cocamide (a mixture of amides and fatty acids from coconut oil) and betaine (an amino acid found in plant foods and especially in beets). It has excellent cleansing properties and is ideal for baby products and cleaning products for sensitive skin
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate: It has strong foaming properties, and is intended for sensitive and easily irritable skin
- Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate: It is an extremely delicate surfactant on the skin, suitable for products for children, the elderly and delicate skin.
- Panthenol: Moisturizing. It also acts as a softening, soothing and anti-irritating agent. It also helps the skin create a barrier against irritation and water loss.
- Glucose: Humectant and moisturizing agent, to prevent skin dryness.
- Sodium Glutamate: Helps improve skin compatibility of the finished product.
- Sorbitol: Has moisturizing and moisturizing properties on the skin.
- Urea: Urea is a component of our skin. It has the property of retaining water molecules in the epidermis up to the deeper layers. This mechanism allows to keep the skin hydrated and soft; it is in fact useful for dehydrated, dry, chapped skin. It acts as a humectant and soothing.
- Glycine: Glycine is the most abundant amino acid in collagen with moisturizing and antioxidant properties.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: They are the hydrolyzed proteins of wheat. It has softening and restructuring properties and gives a silky and elastic touch.
- Sodium PCA: Sodium PCA has a great ability to retain water, is used as an excellent humectant and moisturizer. The skin benefits from Sodium PCA, which makes it hydrated and elastic and contributes to maintaining the skin’s natural pH level.
- Caprylyl Glycol: Has moisturizing and emollient properties. It confers a smooth and dry sensory characteristic to topical skin care products.
- Lactic Acid: In cosmetics, lactic acid acts as a product that regulates keratinization (the process that regulates skin renewal) and has a light peeling effect, leaving the skin smooth and flexible. It is also used as an adjunct in the treatment of problems related to acne, psoriasis and impure skin.
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid: Green preservative / chelating agent
- Ethylhexylglycerin: “Green” preservative with antimicrobial properties. However, it also has emollient, moisturizing and slightly humectant properties.
- Citric Acid: Green preservative / chelating agent
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate: Green preservative / chelating agent