Shaving Soap Refill with Myrtus Communis Leaf oil (Essential Oil of Myrtle), Toning and Dermopurifying.
Hard Soap (Triple Milled), to be used with brush. A TRUE Classic and Traditional shave for a soft, nourished and toned skin.
Each soap has a UNIQUE formulation and has been designed and developed following the direct requests and expectations of those who, like you, want to allow themselves to shave in maximum comfort without compromising on quality.
The scent of Mirto di Sardegna harmonizes with the aromas of natural additives, creating a woody aromatic note.
We started, following the needs and expectations of end users towards shaving soap. The Beta 4.3 indication indicates the product development course. A considerable number of tests and upgrades were necessary to reach a result of full satisfaction with Beta 4.0. The passion for research and development has then pushed us to further improve the formula, always using only plant-based and best quality vegetables, in order to give the most pleasant sensations during shaving.
The soap is worked in extruder, extruded and sliced by hand. The logo on the soap is “hammered” as it was used to do at the beginning of the last century, before the advent of printing machines.
The refill is housed in a transparent PET container to be used as a “cartridge” for loading in our specially designed bowls (in wood: alder or mahogany colored ash), giving the possibility of interchanging the various refills at will. The only soap, without PET, is also housed in elegant resin bowls: Imitation Horn, Imitation Tartaruga, Imitation Ivory.
Although the PET container can be used alone as a bowl, it is NOT designed for this purpose.
With pride we can define the product 100% MADE IN ITALY in its entirety.
- Sodium Cocoate: Sodium salt from coconut oil
- Potassium Stearate: Potassium salt from stearic acid
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: Sodium salt from coconut fatty acids (gently cleanses giving softness to the skin)
- Sodium Rapeseedate: Sodium salt from rapeseed
- Sodium Sunflower Seedate: Sodium salt from sunflower oil
- Aqua / Water / Eau: Water / Humidity
- Coco Glucoside: Derived from coconut oil
- Glyceryl Oleate: Filmogen, slows trans-epidermal water loss
- Erythritol: Moisturizing
- Ricinus Communis Oil: Castor oil (lubricant)
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Viscosizing
- Copernica Cerifera Cera: Viscosizzante
- Cera Alba: Viscositying filmogen
- Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract: Manna (highly softening and emollient)
- Galactoarabinan: larch extract (has the ability to reduce trans-epidermal water loss, better known as TEWL, helping the skin to tend to dry)
- Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter: illipè butter (prevents and fights skin dryness giving long lasting hydration and restoring elasticity)
- Parfum / Fragrance: Perfume
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil: Macadamia oil (known to have a natural “SPF” sun protection factor, in addition to protecting the skin from the sun’s action it is moisturizing and regenerating)
- Sucrose Cocoate: Blend of saccharose esters and ester fatty acids from coconut oil (gives the skin a soft and smooth effect)
- Myrtus Communis Leaf oil: Myrtle essential oil, toning and skin purifying
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: Shea butter (emollient, moisturizing, regenerating the skin barrier)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil: Sweet almond oil (moisturizing, elasticizing)
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch: Rice starch (softening, soothing)
- Xanthan Gum: Xanthan gum (thickener, lubricant)
- Glycerin: Glycerine (lubricant, moisturizing, emollient)
- Stearic Acid: Stearic acid (gives the skin a creamy touch)
- Sodium Chloride: Salt
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E (antioxidant, leaves the skin smooth soft)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: Grape seed oil (protects the skin from aging, firming, stimulating on capillary microcirculation)
- Sodium Gluconate: Preservative / Chelating agent
- Citronellol: Allergen (contained in the fragrance)
- Coumarin: Allergen (contained in the fragrance)
- Hexyl Cinnamal: Allergen (contained in the fragrance)
- Limonene: Allergen (contained in the fragrance)
- Linalool: Allergen (contained in the fragrance)
- Not tested on animals
This product contributes to the fight against deforestation: