Special Edition Shaving Soap made to celebrate the 70th Anniversary of Saponificio Varesino, now available in our best formulation: Beta 4.3. Enriched with butter of illipe, which prevents skin dryness giving long lasting hydration and bringing back its original elasticity, and Macadamia oil, known to have a natural sun protection factor (SPF). In addition to protecting the skin from the sun, moisturizes and protects it.
The new aluminum jar, with screw lid and more robust structure than the previous container, is the demonstration of a step forward in accordance with the requests of our customers.
A modern reinterpretation of the well-known Cologne scent, with strongly creative and evocative olfactory cues. The classic citrus notes are accompanied with refreshing aquatic notes, supported by a rich and balanced green aromatic floral and rural heart. All set on a base of precious woods and amber.
Below we explore the characteristics of the soap:
- 100% vegetable (except fragrance)
- NO palm oil (forest protection)
- NO preservatives / chelators / antioxidants of chemical origin
- NO petroleum, mineral oils, dyes, parabens
- NO EDTA – SLS – BHT – SLES – PEG
A rich formula in natural active ingredients, whose properties (softening, emollient, moisturizing, rejuvenating of the skin barrier, firming, lubricant, soothing, anti-inflammatory, toning) will bestow unique shaving experience.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Sunflower Seedate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Ricinus Communis Oil, Galactoarabinan, Sucrose Cocoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernica Cerifera Cera, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Erythritol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Citral, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool.
- cover the soap surface with a thin veil of hot water for few minutes. The quantity of water needed may vary depending on your water hardness and the rate of humidity of the soap, a correct quantity is when the whole soap surface is covered by water,
- soak a badger shaving brush (being it the best perfomer when it comes to water absorbing),
- rinse it well and then pour the thin veil of water that bloomed the soap on the knot, and then start loading (20-30 seconds),
- face/bowl lather without adding water.
Not tested on animals
Aiutiamo il PianetaSoap 100% vegetable, NO PALM OIL. For the saponification we use only FOOD GRADE vegetable oils , of which 50% oil COCONUT. A soap of the highest quality, with moisturizing and foaming properties. This is our contribution to the protection of forests, whose main cause of deforestation, is the consumption of palm oil. This product contributes to the fight against deforestation.