150g Shaving Soap, worked in plodder, extruded and sliced by hand. The logo on the soap is “hammered” as they used to do at the beginning of the last century, before the advent of printing machines. The Beta 4.3 indicates the product development stage, initially born as Beta 1.0 and improved step by step. It was decided to bring back “Beta 4.3”, next to the name of the fragrances, as a tribute to time and the commitment to achieve this final result.
A fragrance capable of instilling relaxation and reconciling psychophysical well-being. Lavender, Lemon and Orange Blossom have a proven calming power which, combined with the fresh notes of myrtle berries and the aromatic notes of black tea, emanates warm anti-stress vibrations.
Below we explore the characteristics of the soap:
• 100% vegetable (except fragrance)
• NO palm oil (forest protection)
• NO preservatives / chelators / antioxidants of chemical origin
• NO petroleum, mineral oils, dyes, parabens
• NO EDTA – SLS – BHT – SLES – PEG
A formula so rich in natural active ingredients, with the following properties: softening, emollient, moisturizing, regenerating of the skin barrier, firming, lubricating, soothing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, toning.
This soap contains Myrtus Communis Leaf oil (Essential Oil of Myrtle), Toning and Dermopurifying.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Sunflower Seedate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Erythritol, Ricinus Communis Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernica Cerifera Cera, Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract, Galactoarabinan, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Parfum/Fragrance, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Myrtus Communis Leaf oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
In full transparency, we explain the functionality of each individual ingredient, but to protect the formulation, we show the exact percentages of only some of them.
- Sodium Cocoate: Sodium salt from coconut oil
- Potassium Stearate: Potassium salt from stearic acid
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: Sodium salt from coconut fatty acids (gently cleanses giving softness to the skin)
- Sodium Rapeseedate: Sodium salt from rapeseed
- Sodium Sunflower Seedate: Sodium salt from sunflower oil
- Aqua / Water / Eau: Water / Humidity
- Coco Glucoside: Derived from coconut oil
- Glyceryl Oleate: Filmogen, slows trans-epidermal water loss
- Erythritol: Moisturizing
- Ricinus Communis Oil: Castor oil (lubricant)
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Viscosizing
- Copernica Cerifera Cera: Viscosizzante
- Cera Alba: Viscositying filmogen
- Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract: Manna (highly softening and emollient)
- Galactoarabinan: larch extract (has the ability to reduce trans-epidermal water loss, better known as TEWL, helping the skin to tend to dry)
- Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter: illipè butter (prevents and fights skin dryness giving long lasting hydration and restoring elasticity)
- Parfum / Fragrance: Perfume
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil: Macadamia oil (known to have a natural “SPF” sun protection factor, in addition to protecting the skin from the sun’s action it is moisturizing and regenerating)
- Sucrose Cocoate: Blend of saccharose esters and ester fatty acids from coconut oil (gives the skin a soft and smooth effect)
- Myrtus Communis Leaf oil: Myrtle essential oil, toning and skin purifying
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: Shea butter (emollient, moisturizing, regenerating the skin barrier)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil: Sweet almond oil (moisturizing, elasticizing)
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch: Rice starch (softening, soothing)
- Xanthan Gum: Xanthan gum (thickener, lubricant)
- Glycerin: Glycerine (lubricant, moisturizing, emollient)
- Stearic Acid: Stearic acid (gives the skin a creamy touch)
- Sodium Chloride: Salt
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E (antioxidant, leaves the skin smooth soft)
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: Grape seed oil (protects the skin from aging, firming, stimulating on capillary microcirculation)
- Sodium Gluconate: Preservative / Chelating agent
- Citronellol: Allergen (contained in the fragrance)
- Coumarin: Allergen (contained in the fragrance)
- Hexyl Cinnamal: Allergen (contained in the fragrance)
- Limonene: Allergen (contained in the fragrance)
- Linalool: Allergen (contained in the fragrance)
Not tested on animals